Monday, September 8, 2008

Axiom Audio AudioByte computer speakers: The winner is…

Well the time has come, as much as I hated to have to give these away, they are one review item that I would have loved to keep, but the readers are more important and I am proud to announce the winner.

Drumroll please...and the winner of those Axiom AudioByte computer speakers are none other than lucky reader...Nicholas Wright

Now we just need ”Nicholas Wright from Norman, OK” to send me an email at robert (at) gadgetell (dot) com to claim the prize. Please use Axiom winner as the subject line and include a street address where we can ship those to you. Keep in mind, due to the fact they come in two large boxes and they are not all that inexpensive I plan to ship with a signature required. That may be a pain for some, but I just to make sure they arrive safely, and without being left (possibly in the rain) on a door step.

So...what are you waiting for, send that email and I will get them out shortly, I am sad to see them go, but am happy to reclaim the space in my office. And finally, I can only hope you enjoy them even half as much as I did.

No comments: