Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Albatron Tee PC tablet style netbook is ready for work

Albatron Tee PC

When I first heard the word “Albatron”, I got it mixed up with the major grocer Albertsons, and couldn’t help but think of their motto: “It’s your store”. Now, after looking at the Albatron Tee PC, I can’t help but think Albatron’s motto should be: “It should be my PC”.

The Albatron Tee PC is essentially a tablet PC in the form of a netbook. It has a 7-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 800 x 480. It also has an ARM926 400MHz processor as well as 128MB of flash memory. If you want any more memory, you can always use the included SD memory card slot.

The Albatron is ready to go with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options and has a 1.3-megapixel webcam. The user also has the option of inserting it into a docking station that will equip it with USB ports, audio ports and integrated speakers.

We have no word on the pricing, availability date, or where it will be available. However, I would be willing to put down a few hundred dollars on this, as I can think of some good mobile uses for it.

Via [SlashGear]

No comments: